Dotted Daisies

Dotted Daisies

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome to my first ever blog. Today's topic: Busy women in an even busier world.
I am a wife, student, employee, and entreprenuer. Also, a dog walker, tutor, friend, member of a Bible study, member of Alumni society, member of...well you get the point. However, none of these things define who I am. They are simply what I do. I stay very busy as many of you do, but how can we keep track of WHO WE ARE. What makes us unique and individual? What words define a person's character not their career? Some of us are even too busy to worry about figuring this out... Stop and smell the perfume of your essence today, not the roses. What kind are you wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everlasting Memories

Everlasting Memories
Get yours for $15.00

Alabama cards

Alabama cards
$2.50 each

Sample of my Halloween cards

Sample of my Halloween cards

Another Halloween card

Another Halloween card