Dotted Daisies

Dotted Daisies

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry I missed blogging yesterday. I had to study for my GRE exam. I took the test this morning and didn't score high enough on the verbal portion :( bummer. My brain is now like jello. Anyone see the Hulu commericials? I think maybe the GRE is like Hulu and wants to soften the brain tissue before they destroy us! I just hate the fact that I have to take it again!
On another note, I am very excited about Easter. Who doesn't love getting to go shopping for a new dress and shoes...and maybe handbag? I am looking at this really cute blouse on DVF website. I can't afford it but it sure is gorgeous. Guess I'll keep looking...Today's TIDY TIP is for the kitchen. Do you have drawers full of random gadgets that you only use on occasion? (I read this in the Spring 2009 issue of 100 Decorating ideas under $100 page 93.) Use an over the door shoe organizer to store those gadgets for easy find.They suggest you use bright labels on the pocket to add color and fun. TOO CUTE!


Monogram chick has a great giveaway! Check it out.

Also, I am so excited about this blog swap on Country Girl City Life's blog! Check it out!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea to organize your gadgets! I LOVE people who organize :)

    Thought you might like to know I’m doing a great giveaway! A Free Blog Makeover!

    ReplyDelete

Everlasting Memories

Everlasting Memories
Get yours for $15.00

Alabama cards

Alabama cards
$2.50 each

Sample of my Halloween cards

Sample of my Halloween cards

Another Halloween card

Another Halloween card