Dotted Daisies

Dotted Daisies

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


I am home now and feeling crafty. However, I need to be studying to take my GRE on Friday. Most people would do something to relax after a long day at work...not me. I am a busy bee constantly needing something to do or plan. I like to stay organized so even when I am not crafting I am cleaning.

So, Here is the TIDY TIP for the day. If you are like me, you like to look at magazines for inspiration and sometimes well they begin to pile up and then you have more magazines than you do time to look at them. And just what magazine was that article about "Hostess with the Mostest" or that great looking recipe for artichoke dip? Go through your magazines (all at once or as you have time) and gently tear out the pages that you really like. Group them together by fashion, food, organizing, cleaning, finance tips, and decorating ideas. Then, put these pages into page protector sleeves (you can get 100 of these at Target for $7) then use dividers to separate the pages into the groups listed and put them into a 3- ring binder! Now you have an INSPIRATION BOOK. Decorate and enjoy. It's something you can whip out before your dinner party or before you go shopping! I would love to see yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everlasting Memories

Everlasting Memories
Get yours for $15.00

Alabama cards

Alabama cards
$2.50 each

Sample of my Halloween cards

Sample of my Halloween cards

Another Halloween card

Another Halloween card