Dotted Daisies

Dotted Daisies

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Terrific Tuesday ...not

Well well, Tuesday is actually my Monday since proration took my job down to three days a week. Therefore, it is not my most favorite day. I play catch up from Thursday and then start on the new week.
I did however have a great weekend. It was sunny and bright so I sat out on the deck with my new umbrella overhead and grilled myself some hotdogs. yum. I put mustard and ketchup on mine. What are you guys favorite toppings?
I went yard saleing with some friends at two neighborhood sales! FUN! I found some great stuff. I got a new lamp shade (looks brand new), a picture of a flower (looks like a poppy), a green charger plate (decorative), a to-go coffee mug (NIB- says Coffee is the gasoline of life) so cute by Mudpie, and an unopened box kit of Starbucks coffee! My friend got a Northface jacket for $5 bucks! unreal right! I just love finding treasures in other's junk.
I did have one bad part to the weekend though. It ended. Well okay two things, I got a huge piece of wood stuck in my foot off of the deck. Drew had to use pliers and a scalpel to get it out. (Lucky for me he is a medic.) It hurt though!!!! OUCH~~
Anyways, my family is coming to visit this weekend so I am looking forward to that for sure.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Dotted Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everlasting Memories

Everlasting Memories
Get yours for $15.00

Alabama cards

Alabama cards
$2.50 each

Sample of my Halloween cards

Sample of my Halloween cards

Another Halloween card

Another Halloween card