Dotted Daisies

Dotted Daisies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to Blogging

Hey Brandi and everyone in the blog world,

Well it seems you, Brandi, are my only follower so I might as well address you. hehe. I have been out of the blogging scene for a while now and it is mainly due to the craziness of my busy life. (To everyone else~ I recently switched jobs.) I really like having my own office but it is really quite since I am not sitting by Brandi and Elissa. I have had a lot happen since my last post.Here's an update:


- I went to see WICKED which I am now completely addicted to the soundtrack.
-I have a Robins nest on my back deck which attacked my husband the other night.

- I went to the Crawfish boil and got to see Katy Perry and Everclear. Katy was so funny.

-My little sister graduated high school. (Not so little anymore I guess.)

- I participated in City Girl Country Life's Blog Swap and got the cutest apron and oven mitt that Nichole Mos. made! ( I am also now in love with M'M Premium Mint now too!)

- It has been raining here forever. I tried to have a yard sale twice this month and it rained both times!!!


-Had the worst day ever last week.

-LOVED that Kris Allen won American Idol.


-Sad that Keeping up with the Kardashians , Real Housewives of NY, and American Idol are all over for the season. ( I was so hooked on reality tv this season...probably because I didn't have to study every waking minute now that I am out of school.)


-Thrilled that Jillian is the Bachelorette.



Well, as you can see nothing really exciting happen. A little of this a little of that. I guess that's what life is all about. I am glad to be blogging again...now that I have gotten the swing of things at work I will make time to blog.

*Dotted Daisies*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everlasting Memories

Everlasting Memories
Get yours for $15.00

Alabama cards

Alabama cards
$2.50 each

Sample of my Halloween cards

Sample of my Halloween cards

Another Halloween card

Another Halloween card